Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy (post) Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great boo day, I had a fabulous day of running errands, and getting a lot of stuff done that I've been putting off for a couple of weeks. I even purchased the first Christmas present of the season! And I went to the doggie bakery to get Pete a little treat for Halloween. Then I came home and waited for the trick-or-treaters with my friend Amanda from highschool. All around a great day. Ryan even let me dress Pete up! A little anyway:



Pete's like: Really? Really? You're going to make me wear this thing?


And here's some pics of my niece and nephew-- their costumes were 'out of this world' hahaha.

 

This pic isn't great quality, but quality in the fact that this is how I will always remember them on Halloween. They must be leia and chewbacca from the part of the movie when 
Obi-Wan dies.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Thank you, niece and nephew, for being so entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So, my babies aren't the only ones that cry!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete