Thursday, December 9, 2010

I think that I may rename the blog

to Stuff Stefanie Shows Me.

Yeah, I really should. Because the past few posts have been things she showed me. But I couldn't help but share this.  If she ever starts her own, I will become completely and utterly uninteresting.

I love JCrew. I really do. And I found out today that at one point in time they had paired up with another thing that I love. Lab puppies. Did you know they used to have a dog line called CrewMutts? Check these pictures out:


  




It's so ridiculously cute that it hurts my heart a little. 

PS Kate Middleton was named as one of the top ten most interesting people by Barbara Walters. Watching it now. Yipee. Can't wait until April 29th! I'm still waiting for my call from the Palace to book me for photos-- the time difference must be what's keeping us from connecting. Must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment