Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ode to My Glee Pandora Station

An original composition by Stefanie Appleton & Ely Fair

oh glee Pandora station. you're so good to me
providing me your musical glories without a fee

How would I survive the long work day
without Finn and Rachel Berry singing my way?

Only with an occasional song by the original Queen
But throw in a Little Mermaid song to redeem

The perfect combination of emotional ballads and hip hop hits
Just like Brittany’s dance moves – too legit to quit

Your catchy tunes make me think I can sing
Until I’m brought back to reality by the sound of my squawking

Don’t even get me started on your awesome holiday songs
They make me wish it were Christmas, all year-long

When I need a mid-day pick stronger than a Cup of Joe
You’re my saving grace, I can feel your halo, halo, halo

Personally, I find Katy Perry’s music to be quite weak
But sing her songs on the show and I’m your biggest gleek.

Song from Kanye and Britney, Madonna and Sting
Oh Glee Pandora station, how you make my heart sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment