Monday, November 29, 2010

Cool TV

So, Ryan and I don't have cable. I know, I know, if you haven't died of shock already, you can hear about all of the fancy new over the air things that are happening. Over the past few months, a couple new music channels have popped up. It's actually pretty exciting, I never had MTV or VH1, so it's a whole new world for me.  Although the music videos are from the 90's and before. My favorite is The Cool TV. It is pretty entertaining seeing what big haired music star will pop up. And it is really helping me to put artists with their music!

I liked it until I saw this tonight:


This video terrified me on many levels. But what scared me the most was not the floaty Pat head in the beginning, or the green gloves that look like monster hands in the middle, or the stoic singing children in the end. It is the creepy drummer man who dances looney in the wife beater. This hair and flailing arms really just did me in. I may have nightmares.

PS I'm also mad that the Estee Lauder commercial features Regina. So wrong. Maybe I just need to quit watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment