Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Cleanse

Officially today I have started my summer clense! I cleared off my desktop on my computer, threw away the dying plant on my file cabinet, deleted over 400 emails in my inbox, cleaned my office, and wiped everything down with Clorox wipes. Oh, how I love you Clorox wipes, you make my office smell so nice!

After my doctors appointment this morning (of which I found out I’ve lost 13 pounds since February!) I’ve been motivated to get everything in order.


On the list for this weekend:

  • Clean garage so that we can fit my car in
  • Finish editing photos
  • Cook a new meal
  • Take Pete on a walk
  • Get paper and print some announcements and invitations

When cleaning off my desktop, I found these pics of some good friends little baby. Isn’t Olive cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are so cute! I can't believe you did that while she was at your house. You are so sweet:) I know I may be biased (because it's my baby and because you're one of my best friends:), but these pictures are incredible! Thanks so much. I already printed one of them off to set on my desk at school. BTW, I forgot to update your blog address in my google reader, so your posts haven't been showing up. I just though you weren't writing! I've got it all updated now though. I just didn't want you to think I don't want to read your blog anymore!

    ReplyDelete