Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Memorial Day Weekend

Yes, I am aware that I am a week behind. But, man, what a crazy week it has been. We are getting ready for a giant conference at work, so I was working 10-12 hour days, then coming home to edit pics-- so you will have to excuse me for being a little late.

Anyhoo, Ryan and I made the journey down  to Dallas over memorial day weekend to visit our plethora of friends who all made a mass exodus to the Big D these past few years. Seriously, 85% of our friends moved there. But, I suppose I shouldn't complain because it's not like they moved somewhere super inaccessible for us (::AHEM:: Lindsay & Ben, Lori...). And it is rather convenient that we can visit them all at the same time.

Lots of fun, here are some highlights from the weekend:
Making ice cream with the Fendersons:
One of my favorite things about making ice cream with the Fendesons is that they are hard core. No pansy automatic ice cream maker for them-- they are old school. The boys hand crank the adorable, vintage ice cream maker they have.






It was delish. Not just finger licking good, but nose and chin licking good, too.

We also had the pleasure of attending little Kate's 1 year birthday party. Super cute. You can check out more pics of her on the pro-blog soon!

I also had one more exciting thing happen on Memorial Day weekend, more about that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment