Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New on Website: Little Friends! And blog header winner!

Due to overwhelming response, the winner of the blog header is....VIBRANT! If you couldn't tell already :)  Thank you to everyone who helped me to make the choice. 


I also wanted to announce that I just added a new section to my website: Little Friends! If you are a pet owner, you know how our little furry friends become part of the family. So I have expanded my site to include them. Of course, our own pup makes his appearance many times, because he's just so irresistible. Remember him when he was so cute??? 
Oh, look at that little face, how can you not fall in love with him! I've said it before, I'll say it again - I'm convinced that God makes puppies (and babies) so cute so that you fall in love with them.  And then you get all attached, so when they chew up your FAVORITE rocking chair, you don't banish them to the streets. Speaking of chewing, does anyone know a good brand of pet bed to buy for a puppy who eats everything???


Anyhoo, more pet photos at the site, www.elyfairphotos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment