Friday, March 5, 2010

Into the Woods

I have to share something with you. Okay, really someone. The wife of someone very special to me. Clare.
Have you ever met one of those people that as soon as you spend 10 seconds with them, you wish that you could live a day in their mind and learn as much as you could and bring it back to your everyday life? That's how I feel like with Clare.

She is quite possibly one of the most creative, talented, caresmatic people that I've ever met --and I've decided that in the accumulative time of 2 hours I've spent with her. But I just know. And the fact that our friend James loves her so much, just confirms that it is true. And they have a vespa, seriously, how much cuter can you be?

Anyway, last month Ryan I and made a trip down to Austin to help Lori move (boo), but one upside was that we got to spend a last night recap with James and Clare. And I completely fell in love with their little garage apartment,  I just have to share the pics with you. Especially the dining room that she HAND STENCILED.





 Check out the process of how she did it here.

And the rest of her apartment is just as adorable, too.
Almost as cute as their little puppy....Almost.



You should follow her blog, http://intothewoodshouse.blogspot.com/, and become as jelous of her creative mind as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Kill me with that last photo! I love creative people and that stenciling job had to have been a bear.

    Thank you for your kind words on the Blahg.

    xo,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete