Monday, March 1, 2010

Surprise!

This weekend I attended a surprise party for a dear friend Seth. Seth the husband of my dear friend J.J. He's a lucky man. And she's a lucky girl. They are a special family.

J.J. is 8.5 months pregnant, yet she put together a super secret party complete with an amazing from scratch cake and pigs in a blanket. I mean, I've never been pregnant before, but I'm guessing that I'm going to be doing much of anything when I am 8.5 months pregnant. Probably my biggest task will to be a decent human being.

But J.J. is selfless. She knows that here in a few weeks, their lives are going to change forever. And with all the hub-bub with the baby coming, J.J. wanted to make sure that Seth had a special celebration all to himself.









Happy Birthday Seth! We love you and your lovely wife :)

And I simply can't help but take pictures of this little guy when he's around ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment