Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fingers and Toes Crossed!

For about a year, I have REALLY been wanting to go to a photography workshop. I've been yearning to connect with other photographers, specifically women photographers, and to learn from others and get little tips from people who are more experienced than I am. I am not prideful, I will take advice from anyone who has life experience on me.

But usually these workshops are pretty pricey because they include hotel time, dinners, etc. Plus, many of them are far away, so it's hard to get the time off to travel. So the past year I have been focusing on buying equipment and have put a workshop on the side burner until next year.

BUUUUTT one of the bloggers that I follow, Davina  that I follow (who has great articles and interviews about women in photography) is hosting a workshop with 3 other talented ladies called Love Affair,  and they are running a contest for a seat at their next in DALLAS! With in a hop, skip and a jump from the OKC! And by blogging, I get an entry. So here it is. Wish me luck! And you can try, too (even though I would be insanely jealous if you won :) Check out http://www.loveaffairworkshop.com! They’re giving away prizes & a seat to their workshop on the blog this week! Go enter to win

And because no blog is fun with out a pic, here are some sweet little toes of our friend JJ's baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment