Saturday, March 12, 2011

The past few days

My heart is so sad for Japan. The images that I've been seeing are breaking my heart. It's hard for me to function as a normal person. I feel like I should just have a day of mourning for everyone who lost their lives.

But even through all of the sadness that is happening, I, like I vowed for lent, will continue to be thankful. Here are my thankfuls for the past few days.

Thursday:
I am thankful

  1. I am thankful for winning free lunch at whole enchilada
  2. Sisters

Friday:
I am thankful

  1. for friends who bring me cupcakes
  2. that at some point someone taught me to back up, back up, and back up my files. Since my computer crashed yesterday, I still can still and didn't use all my work.
  3.  for Warm days
Saturday:
I am thankful
  1. Days to rest.
  2. left over cupcakes
  3. friends who are willing to help me in a tight spot
  4. saturday morning cartoons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment