Friday, May 15, 2009

The fish pastry

For weeks before we went to Korea, my mom talked about researching Korea. And was incessant about telling us everything she learned, even to my brother-in-law, who happens to BE Korean. But she kept telling us about these fish pastries they sell on the street, and how she wanted to eat a fish pastry, must find the fish pastries. Personally, I felt that a pastry made out of fish didn't quite appeal to my pallet, but to each his own. Well, my mom finally found them, and this is what they were: 
Not fish pastries, fish SHAPED pastries. They actually had sweet beans inside. Pretty tasty, but not fish. Here is mom enjoying one:
Mom pretends like she doesn't like having her picture taken, but she likes to put herself in very picturest (sp? I am a terrible speller...) situations and pretend like she didn't do it on purpose. More of that to come. Oh mom. I love her so.  xoxoely


No comments:

Post a Comment