Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photo Fun!

I'm really excited because I have several photoshoots coming up soon, and I can't wait to get out there and start shooting! And it reminded me that I need to get on the ball and put some of my more recent picturs on the web site. I've atached one of my favorite from a shoot a couple of weeks ago, isn't it cute??  They were super fun, and had such good attitudes as I toted them all around Oklahoma City.
I've been learning from each of my photoshoots, and I'm going to try to keep a log that I can look back and remember how far I've come, and because I'm pretty sure that Candice and I will be the only one's who ever read this, I don't mind making personal notes to myself :)

Photo Lesson to Self Number One: Pace Yourself
Keep photoshoots from about 1.5-2 hours (unless bringing hefty snacks and a tent to take a rest for a good while because your feet hurt like no other). I think the excitement of nice weather and the first shoot of the season gave you too high of expectations. Try 2 or 3 great locations instead of 9 or 10. I know you, self, you tend to want to do everything, but I think it's more important for you and your client to leave the shoot in high spirits and excitement, as opposed to both parties being exhaused.
Mini Lesson: The silly nose glasses=unwanted hair in key picture taking parts of the face...try out your props next time.  xoxoely

No comments:

Post a Comment