Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack

Well, my lovely two followers, your little ely-ear to ear icon will say "hasn't posted in over a month" no more! Hooray! It seemed as thought starting my blog started hysteria in my life, and all things became crazy. In the past 2 months we have searched for a house, found a house, put an offer on a house, went to Ann Arbor for my sisters wedding, went to Korea for my sisters wedding, closed on a house, moved into a new house! Absolute Chaos! 

But now things have settled down a bit, I'm ready to get back onto the blog-wagon. Over the next few posts I want to share about my experience in Korea, and all of the house moving fun. First off, here we are as the OKC-hillbillies with our moving trailer-- we managed to fit all of our large items with one trip-- we Fair's are efficient! 


Ya'll come back now!

xoxoely

No comments:

Post a Comment