Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Personal Project

I was reading on one of my favorite blogs today (design crush, you should check her out, she's awesome), and she did a highlight of Amy Mortimer and her personal project, 365 days.
photo by Amy Mortimer

She's taking a photo of herself every day for a year, something new each day. I have been wanting to do a personal project for a while since I saw photographer Sam Lamb's series, faceless portraiture of a country girl series.

Anyway, I want to think of something creative to do...if i were as cute as this Mortimer girl, I'd think about starting my own 365 project, but I'm probably too lazy to take a creative picture every day. I thought about doing bicycles, or maybe doing an art/photography fusion, creating dream like scenes and photographing people in them, or a series on hands. I'll have to think on this some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment